Monday, September 21, 2009

I dag skal han stoppe Lyn... Det er tid for revansje.


Today we shall stop Lyn...It is time for revenge!

It all started with a telephone call from Anita in the front office of VIF. She wanted a baby picture of Troy. Of course I said yes and would try to get it to her by that afternoon, if not by the next morning. Did I stop to ask why...No, it didn’t even cross my mind. (Some say your brain gets smaller after having a baby, I think that is a myth...but Troy is thinking it might be true.) So the next day my jackass construction worker shows up at my house to put in my glass doors, but low and behold he has the flu. Maybe it is the swine flu...who knows. All I know is i told him to not touch or get close to Jackson (I am pretty sure I gave him a eat shit look too) so I packed up Jackson and left to watch the end of Troy’s training. Well we got there for the last 15 minutes of training and Jackson really enjoyed watching Troy or maybe it is the trees and their leaves blowing in the wind...we will tell Troy the latter. It all starts again...we are leaving the training grounds with Troy when the VIF media reporter approaches Troy with a “piece of paper,” so I thought it was just a regular interview so Jackson and I proceeded to walk further until we came to a screeching halt because Troy was screaming my name so loud that I think people in Sweden might have heard it. Well that “piece of paper” was the baby pic of Troy and they wanted to use it on a poster for the game on Sunday.

(Why might they want to use a baby picture...well the last time VIF beat Lyn was the day that Troy was born...like I knew any of this. Like I knew it has been 28 years since VIF beat Lyn! I have a hard time keeping up with my baby regardless to soccer statistics.)

So they proceeded to get troy to pose just like the baby picture so they could put up a “past” (baby) and “present” photo. Of course the entire time I am about to keel over with pain in my side because I am trying not to laugh so damn hard. Truly one of the funniest moments of my life...it even got some smiles out of Jackson. The whole time Troy is now giving me the eat shit look I gave my constructor worker. This is when I thought maybe I should start looking for a divorce attorney...just kidding. Well Sunday morning when I woke up sure enough the baby picture was posted on the website:

http://www.vif-fotball.no/article2711582.ece

I still don’t know if the picture was posted on a poster around the stadium, I only hope so!!!! However, it was definitely posted in the biggest Norwegian newspaper, VG. VG is like the New York Times!!! Troy says revenge is a bitch...we will see about that because I don’t know if he has met my other side...the Devil. Ha!


Can’t be any worse than when Troy dressed up as a Renaissance man, if pregnancy is my excuse to a smaller brain what is his?



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Boy am I glad I'm not the one who turned over that picture. But he is so cute!!!!!