Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Norwegian Exploits of an American Baby...






Today my morning started off great. I woke up at 7am and before I had to cry and scream for someone to get me, Daddy came and picked me up. Furthermore, my breakfast was already warm and ready to go. Daddy then processed to dance like a maniac and I thought he was pretty funny so I gave him a couple smiles. The main reason I smiled was not because he was so funny but because he looked like a fool. But he thinks it is something special when I smile so I milked it for all it was worth. My smile can already get me anything I want! Just ask Gram or Granny…

Daddy was a big help to mommy this morning as he let her sleep til 915am. Then she got me ready for my appointment with the physical therapist. My midwife or "Earth Mother" (what a silly name...last time I checked my "Earth Mother" was named Mommy) was concerned about my flat spot on the back of my head (right side). I tried telling her at my first visit that it was hard switching my big head from side to side but she didn’t listen. On the other hand, that was two weeks ago and I am much stronger now. Plus Mommy makes me practice at home, especially when I don’t want to be bothered…mean woman.

So on the car ride over I decided it would be in my best interest to take a nap before all this “physical” activity. However, when I got there I really didn’t want to be bothered. But the PT didn’t care. She poked, pried, and tested me for a whole hour. Doesn’t she know not to wake a sleeping baby…apparently not. To make matters worse when everything was over she told my Mommy,”There is nothing wrong with this baby, he is strong, healthy, and just LAZY!” She should have asked my Mommy that before she woke me up and pissed me off because you know what…MOMMY ALREADY KNEW THAT.

1 comment:

Granny said...

What great pictures and soooo glad that all is well. Hugs and kisses