Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Mommy and Jackson: Happy Father’s Day!
Troy: Thank you…I didn’t think you would remember
(Betsy rolls her eyes)
Troy: How about you go to the gym with me today?
Betsy: I can’t because who would watch Jackson.
Troy: The ‘Lil Valle’ (VallHall--gym daycare) is open from 11 to 2pm.
Betsy: (rolls her eyes and curses under her breath) With a smile…I guess it wouldn’t hurt!
Troy: That is the spirit (with a tap on the back)
Troy: I am going to do a circuit today and I am going to start with a 15-20 minute jog, of course you can do the jog at your own pace. I would like it if you would join me.
Betsy: My own pace is a slow walk…right back to bed!!!
Betsy: Since I am going to the gym I get three pieces of bacon for breakfast!!!



I hate when Troy is right! I went to the gym and feel a hell of a lot better. Thus, Exercise + Big Coffee in the morning = Happy and Awake Mommy. On the other hand, right when we got to the gym and handed Jackson to the “babysitter” he started screaming. I guess if my parents handed me off to a complete stranger I would cry too but wait they did….TROY!

1 comment:

Granny said...

Sounds like a lot of fun (not!!), but I'm sure Troy enjoyed having you with him. Sounds like Jackson would have preferred you to be with him. He will get used to that thou. Glad you all had a great day.