Friday, March 20, 2009

3 week report card...







Baby Jack Report: Jackson is doing well. He has increased his intake of milk from 60 ml to about 100 ml in two days. He also has gained about a pound. He must be going through a growth spur. He is definitely a sweet little boy who likes to be held and rocked. He is growing his own personality and amazes us daily.

Mommy Report: I woke up yesterday with a 101 fever and had to "report" to the doctor. I was very nervous as I did not want to get Jackson sick. However, it turns out that I have mastitis (bacterial infection in the breast). Very painful for me and tiring, however at least I know the little one won't be getting sick from me and I can continue to cuddle with him. On the other hand, since then my milk production has decreased by half, so pray that the milk factory starts back up again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little boy. Can't wait to hold him. Hope you are feeling better and the milk factory continues to thrive. See you soon!!!!! Love Granny

Katie said...

Hope you feel better soon, Betsy!