Saturday, June 14, 2008






Dear Boss Dooley,

After a long day of fighting dragons, vikings and conquering foreign lands, I Magus ver Magnuson the Great have finally settled into my new kingdom with all the bounty that I recieved on my journey. In this plentiful land that I have newly conquered, where the bulls bring me gifts and the rabbits lay down dead at my feet, there are these odd two legged creatures who are at my beck and call. I do believe you have the same peasants in your land. I find this place to be a bit odd as they have this beeping system to warn me of incoming enemies, that if come to close will be zapped (I tested it out myself to make sure it was suitable).
Best regards from the land that is round on the ends and "hi"gh in the middle,
Magnus ver Magnuson the Great

No comments: